Dear Valued Customers,
The situation regarding COVID-19 is developing rapidly, and we would like to assure you that the health and safety of our customers and employees are truly at the heart of our priorities. Delviro has already put several preventative measures in place for safety, as well as the safety of its teams. We have already reinforced our hygiene protocols, limited business travel and have been following the instructions of the Public Health Agency of Canada.
We are taking further preventative measures in light of recent developments concerning the coronavirus in order to ensure that our customers, vendors, and employees are safe.
As of March 12th, the following measures have been put in place:
- Modified operating hours in order to facilitate social distancing.
- Created new shifting procedures to reduce the number of production staff during operating hours.
- Installed new IT systems to allow for administration, sales, design and engineering staff to work from home.
- Added additional maintenance staff, throughout all operating shifts, with precise cleaning protocols to combat COVID-19.
- Communication with all employees about the best preventative practices, such as frequent hand-washing, coughing or sneezing in one’s elbow, keeping watch of one’s state of health and limiting physical contact with other people.
- Reminding employees to respect the public health safety rules and taking up their individual civil responsibilities.
- Hand sanitizer has been made available across all areas of the Delviro facility.
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We will continue to monitor the situation and will share updates or changes with you where appropriate.
Delviro continues to operate at full capacity, providing on-time service for all our customers, but has created a safe environment for all our essential workers.
We thank all our customers for their continued support through these uncertain times.